Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

CH 4: Solanthus

Dragonlance Game, 3-6 PCs at levels 1-3, set in 375 AC, using DLQ1 (Knight's Sword) and DLQ2 (Flint's Axe)

Moderator: JadedDM

Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: CH 4: Solanthus

Post by Breila »

"His will be done" Karathos agrees with a solemn bow. He rises to his full height then (assuming the ceiling in a temple is high enough) and takes a deep breath, then stands back to let the others receive their healing.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"His Will be done." Erastin adds, handing over the 40 steel he has too, his eyes going to Erek's sword, he would go to the Knights in the morning.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The cleric repeats the process with Erastin. The puncture wound in the young man's side rapidly mends, reducing in size by two thirds.

=========

Erastin spends 40 steel and receives a Cure Light Wounds spell, restoring 4 HP.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you." He bows
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Galenye looks to the other two for a moment before she pulls out ten steel pieces. She isn't one to give away all of her money when she desperately needs it at the moment. "It is all that I can spare at the moment," she assures the priest.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"I understand," the priest says. He repeats the procedure on Galenye, but all the spell does is heal the gash on her hand from the trapped chest. The rest of her wounds remain.

=========

Galenye spends 10 steel and receives a Cure Light Wounds spell, restoring 1 HP.
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Galenye lets out a small sigh. It wasn't much, but a little bit of healing was better than none. "Thanks," she says to the priest before she turns to walk out. She needed to get some rest before she went exploring the city.
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Erastin follows her, keeping his distance from her he heads back to the Inn, not looking forward to his room alone.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

The three head back to the Gleaming Gem. By this point, Targin and the girls have finished their meal and the mead.

Because Karathos and Galenye didn't have any mead, that left quite a bit left over. Consequently, Selowen had a bit more than she should have, and is now a tad tipsy. This is evident from the fact that she giggles at things for no reason and occasionally has a cute little 'hiccup'. (Targin, however, is accustomed to stronger drink than this, so is fine.)

"Hiiii," Selowen says, waving to the others as they return. "How did it go? Get alllllll healed up?" she asks, giggling while covering her mouth.
Nuke
Lord
Lord

Post by Nuke »

Targin is a bit protective of the girl, and hints playfully as she demonstrates her state of mind. "Easy now girl, we must travel in the morn."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Galenye raises an eyebrow at Selowen. "I think you might have had too much," she says with a grin before she walks over to the bar to speak to the barkeep. "Um, excuse, do you know if there is a weapon shop or repair shop in town?" she asks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"You want Blue Arms and Armor, over in the Merchant District," the innkeeper says. "It's along the wall between the South Gate and West Gate. Although they're likely closed by now."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I wish we were all healed" Karathos tells Selowen. "Alas, the priests expect high donations for their work." He casts a worried look at Galeyne. "But we are healed enough to sleep well, I think".

He sits down close to Targin. "Is there any mead left?" he asks. "I wasn't in the mood for it earlier, but now it would be nice."
There's more to me than meets the eye...
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"Thank you," Galenye says with a small sigh. She turns and heads back to the table holding her friends, and she sits down. She looks to have something on her mind.
LittleLuna
Peddler
Peddler

Post by LittleLuna »

Jinali smiles shaking her head, watching Selowen giggling around.

"I'm glad that you are better now." She says
I am NOT sweet!