Based in the world of Krynn.

Moderator: JadedDM

NoTrammeling
Merchant
Merchant
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Tree Lords III

Post by NoTrammeling »

Fikod tugs down his hood's hem to hide the surprise in his eyes, and to offer Babushka what meagre privacy their situation may allow. Seeing that the gnome's health is well in hand under the watchful ministrations of Locky and Jerrard he turns to the Kirath.

"Wyndlass is it?" His tone carries a note of grudging respect. "P'raps one cannae leave their wits on the wayside in these green land as once I thought. Like beasts prowl the depths, but I ne'er dreamed to find their brothers on the sun-stained surface." He clears his throat, realizing there are more pressing matters of hand. "Ah me manners, I be Fikod the Wastrel. Ye have not come by a human woman along with a small herd of hooved beasts have ye?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Cuddling her close Jerrard clears her eyes and shakes his head. "You silly thing. Lets get you fixed up." His ears pick up hearing Malika mentioned.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"I think you can set me down now, Jerrard" Babushka tells the mage, managing a weak smile. "And thank you. Both of you, and Paladine" she says.
Then she turns to the Kirath. "But most of all, I must thank you, Mylady. Without you, I would be dead, and my friends here would mourn me... in a few hours, and would never be able to find me." She shudders.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

Kissing her head softly Jerrard lowers the gnome to the ground, "Indeed, thank you."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Locky fusses around her friend, not letting her move to far, removing her damaged armor she covers her with a bedroll.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"I've never heard of such a thing," Imani says, speaking about the Wyndlass. "Though, it was good that you came along when you did, so thank you," she adds with a bow of her head. "I'm Imani, and it is nice to meet you."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"A Kirath? We rescued one of your people a few days ago, and I sent the others up to Eli, it was a moving moment. I mean I know he listens, but... Wow he actually listened and poof up they went!"

"Locky Lightfoot, reverend daughter of Paladine." She offers her hand, while still holding Babuskha tightly.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

"Jeremy's right; there was no reason for Babushka to go by herself. I should have gone with her," Ulster laments.

Dara bends down a bit to be at better eye-level with Fikod, giving him a fairly nice view of her cleavage as a result. "Human woman? No, in fact I was rather surprised to find a gnome of all people here. I didn't think they came this far east; not to mention a group of humans, a kender and a dwarf. Did you lose another of your group, as well?"

She stands up and looks over to Babushka and smiles. "It was nothing. Habbakuk be praised that I just happened to be there at the right time."

She nods to Imani and Locky. "Nice to meet you both," she says with a smile. "You must be very special then, for E'li to listen to you directly," she comments, patting Locky on the head. "That makes you very important, you know."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Me? special?" Locky gushes, "I'm just trying to help my friends. And Babuskha should never have gone alone, I'm so glad you were there."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"We lost a human lady, one who is dear to me, we got separated, she took our mounts. Babuskha was tracking her." Looking to imani he adds. "It appears we are less knowledgeable of this forest than we thought. Perhaps..?" He trails off.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

"And I found water" Babushka steps in. "And I don't think I was really careless, I just didn't think something that powerful and quick existed at all. It is true that this forest holds nightmarish things. I promise I will not go alone again."
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

"There were bound to be dangers that we didn't know about," Imani says to Jerrard before she looks to Dara. "Maybe you'll be willing to help us find our friend?" she asks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Dara considers their words carefully. "Hmm, on dear. Was this human friend of yours...attractive? If so, she may have been taken by the fey; centaurs and satyrs. A good-looking woman, all on her own, would be a tempting target for them. Luckily, I know where their village is. It's just south of here; maybe a couple of days walk."
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

INT check for Babushka: 1d20=13, fail.

"Good-looking is excactly what would describe Mailka" Babuhska says drily. "But what are centaurs and satyrs?"
Jerrard
Baronet
Baronet

Post by Jerrard »

"Thank you." Jerrard sighs, "Centaurs, like those that inhabit Darken Wood? Has the darkness of this forest tainted them?" He asks, "And they are half man half horse are they not?"