Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Library of closed threads.

Moderator: TristenC

Nocturno
King
King
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2 Scene 1: “Legend of The Crown” (Game Thread)

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros and Cross both follow.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Elsa stands and moves off with the Bard and Kender, The list and the map... we have no way to know how long he had those things… surely he couldn’t be the only one… we may be a step behind already… I can set us up for supplies, once I speak to Adrastia a little. I’m sure she can look at the sketch and tell us approximately how far it will be and what we will need… she begins. As the four return to the dining area, Mira spots Akriel as she passes through a door at the south end of the dining hall. From her extensive experience in inns the narrow portal looks much like any other servant’s entrance; which fits since the girl mentioned that she was a waitress here.

Back in the room, Artanis and the dusky-hued warrior begin speaking in low voices so as not to disturb the others. They seem to be going over details of any potential difficulty in overland travel. The warrior woman can be heard to say, My lead on those creatures matches the location on the map well enough… I am in favor of going, even if it only amounts to checking my lead.

Merrick turns to Jerry, And what do you think of all of this? I can tell you’re suspicious of her, but didn’t you say you were told you needed this crown?

Turning back to Adran, the half-elven mage changes the subject. I would be very interested to see the book you mentioned later tonight. If we do undertake this journey, we should have plenty of time for study.
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

To noone in particular: "There must have been some epic brawls in that room... did you see those gouges and blood stains?!"

"All this talk of tomes and research, have really worked up an appetite..."
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Pyros." Mira whispers taking him by the hand and taking him to one side. "See that door that Akriel used, I think there is one on the outside, one less people would see if anyone tried using it.. I bet there is all sorts of interesting things up there." She winks. "Whatever was in that room.. it could do more damage to us, than we could to it."

"Do it Elsa, we need to try. Lets hope it isnt a wild goose chase." taking a seat she ponders heading into the kitchen to find Sabrina.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros looks at Mira. Did she just suggest what he thinks she did. In an obvious not subtle way he does an over exaggerated wink.
"I think I need some air..." followed by another huge exaggerated wink to Mira.
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran responds to Merrick, in an effort to extend an olive branch, I plan to go on this quest to find the crown, so if you come you are more than welcome to look at the tome.....
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Hurry back." She responds and takes her seat.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Hanging onto his arm Jerry says quietly to Merrick, "If you really want to know, I'll tell you. But, yes, I want the crown."
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

Pyros will go looking for a door that would lead to the same general area as the door she pointed out.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Pyros, to the private thread please... Kender-boy, awaaaaay![/color]

Old Kartakan Inn Conference room: Adran, Adrastia, Artanis, Jerry and Merrick
Merrick continues with Adran, I'm certain Rautant would be willing to give you access to Tannis' journal, though he would likely wish to view the other work as well. Perhaps I could prevail upon him to allow me to take it with us...

To jerry he says, If you think it's better discussed later, perhaps... umm... this room is a little disquieting... perhaps we should move on? he offers to the others.

Nearby Artanis and Adrastia, who were working over the trail map, glance up at the suggestion. Yes... private as this room is, it has but one exit and seems familiar with great violence... Standing, she and the ranger prepare to leave.

Old Kartakan Inn Dining Area: Cross, Elsa and Mira
The Halfling cleric looks at Mira suspiciously, What was all that about? Where is he going?
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Jerry nods and goes with him.
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"I just.. dont be mad, Pyros was bored, I gave him something to think about. Maybe it's this place but I'm getting suspicious of people.. her name was on that list. Why??" The bard whispers. "Pyros might have gone to take a peek to see where she went. I didn't tell him to. I swear."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
thawizkid
Peddler
Peddler

Post by thawizkid »

Adran responds to that would be excellent - it would be nice to have all the information that we could! We'll have to get him to show us the specific passages of interest. When do you think we will pay him a visit?
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

He went to... Mira! The cleric gives her a worried look. You did say something to him, don't deny it. Where did he go? It looked like he went outside... the Halfling takes a half-step towards the door...

Merrick stands as the others leave, still speaking to Adran, Well, he is in Harmonia so I suppose we can stop by the next time we are there. Of course that depends on if we go to Harmonia to supply before our venture, or if we supply here and take the trail... for myself, I'd favor anything that keeps us on actual roads longer. he chuckles. Shall we? He asks, preparing to return to the dining area with the others.

Back in the dining hall, Mira sees that Adrastia, Artanis and Jerry have come (presumably with Merrick and Adran not far behind).

We have a couple of options, the way I see it. Adrastia announces to the group in a quiet voice. We can supply here and take the trail, but if the map is to scale it will be 12 miles through some of the thickest forest there is... trail or no. Or, we can head back to Harmonia and follow the river from there. It may be a little easier breaking trail since the riverbanks will be clearer than the thick of the woods; and the portion on the road to Harmonia will go much faster. It may also save us another night outdoors...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Pausing Mira considers her actions, and quickly spins on her heels, grabbing Elsa she darts after the Kender.

"Sorry.. I wasn't thinking. Dammit. " She admits as she charges through the inn, "He'd be outside. I'm sure he's safe but.. sorry."

Borderlands 3 - Navi