Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

LSO OOC Thread II

A sandbox 2E game set in the home-brewed world of Amtar. On a group of tropical islands, a party of adventurers try and make their mark on the world.

Moderator: JadedDM

JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: LSO OOC Thread II

Post by JadedDM »

I suppose those who can see in the dark (infravision, for instance) would be able to, yes.
xelphyn
Merchant
Merchant

Post by xelphyn »

Aw, I was hoping to use the phantasmal force spell to create a visual illusion of the room so that those with out infravision could see by proxy.
I don't blow minds, I blast brains.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Just as well. His mind was wiped of all spells when he was KO'd by that helmed horror. He got Strength and Shocking Grasp back when he leveled, but he's cast both of them, so he's out of spells at this point anyway.
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Post by Breila »

Sorry folks, a roadwork crew smashed the central telecommunications hub in our neighbourhood and it took three days to repair it. No phone, no internet. Even a bank had to close...
There's more to me than meets the eye...
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Still waiting on spyguy and chese, and we're at the three day point again, but since today is Thanksgiving, I'll wait until tomorrow to update.
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Hi all,
Just joined. Hope to survive to join you sometimes in our futures.

Chris
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Welcome to the game, Chris. Any ideas what you want to play yet?

Normally dice rolls are done on a website called Invisible Castle. But it's been down lately, so I've been doing them myself. So I went ahead and rolled some for you. I got:

10, 12, 12, 11, 14, 17
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Chris1234 »

Hi Jaded,
Thank you. Looks super. Dwarven cleric. prob Temple guard kit, but I'd have to check on that.
Prob the warlike religion (cant remember the name, only read scan read the stuff once so far.)
Plan B is the craft religion (and kit).
In principle would these be permissible?
Thx
Chris
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Chris1234 wrote:Dwarven cleric. prob Temple guard kit, but I'd have to check on that.
Prob the warlike religion (cant remember the name, only read scan read the stuff once so far.)
I assume you mean Renos the Harbinger. That could be...interesting. Our current cleric, Jocelyn, is a follower of Octhanus. Octhanus and Renos are big rivals. What is more, Jocelyn used to be a follower of Renos, until she converted.

Temple Guard is a kit for Fighter/Clerics. Not sure if you realized that. Although playing a Fighter/Cleric is fine, too. The only problem is that like the name suggests, they usually just guard their temples, rather than wandering the world. Unless the church orders them to.

The first idea that pops into my head is that the temple orders him to accompany the party in order to try and re-convert Jocelyn back to Renos. Of course, the party might reject him if that is made known to them, so it might be a secret mission then.
Chris1234 wrote:Plan B is the craft religion (and kit).
Gonto the Arbiter then. That could also work. The party is pretty chaotic in alignment, though, so he might find himself with his hands full, worshiping a Lawful deity. :lol:

Crafts Priest is acceptable. First idea that pops into my head is that he learns the party has just acquired a powerful, ancient weapon (that is why they went to the lost island where they are currently at) and he wants to find out how it was made in the hopes of manufacturing more.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Welcome Chris!
HorizonsDream
Duke
Duke

Post by HorizonsDream »

Hey, Chris. Welcome. I hope you have fun.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

I got a PM today from chese saying he has broken a rib and will be out of commission for a week or two. So I'll be formally taking control of his character until his return. Likewise, spyguy has been missing for two weeks, so I'll do the same for him.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

Hi,
Could a character get into full defense but for the benefit of improving the AC of another character? I mean can Baeros try to block with his swords and body attacks aimed at Jocelyn and improve her AC by that?

Thanks.
JadedDM
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by JadedDM »

Yes, that's what Brock has been doing, in fact.
BishGada
Viscount
Viscount

Post by BishGada »

So if it is not possible for Baeros to hold the kyton to help Jocelyn hit him (worsen the demon AC) he would go into full defense to protect Jocelyn.