Character Creation

Moderator: Ismaels-Legacy

Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Character Creation

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

Blood of a Hero has many aspects to it's character and their creation. Most are assigned through the use of Character Points rather than through random die rolling. This allows greater customization of your characters, though optional die rolling is allowed if so desired. The parts of a character (In game terms) is the following:

Vital Info: Name, identity, Character archetype, age, gender, height, weight, etc.
Stats: Brawn, Agility, Vitality, Intelligence, Energy, and Perception
Possessions: gadgets, weapons, income, etc.
Powers, Skills, and Traits: the details and exceptional abilities that flesh out the character
Contacts and Allies: who your character knows and what they can do for you

As you can see, the first thing you need is a concept. While you can work out minor details like a height and weight later, the necessary information is the Archetype; Alien, Mutant, or Vigilante. Once that is determined, you will be assigned a number of Character Points that can be spent on various aspects.

(Work in Progress)
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD
Breila
Grey Eminence
Grey Eminence

Re: Character Creation

Post by Breila »

A character concept has been dawning in my mind during the long hours of the train ride to Verona...

A woman working in a bird salvage station discovers she can create a kind of psi rapport with intelligent birds, especially ravenkind. She can see what they see and hear what they hear when she concentrates, her own senses being numbed for that time. She uses that talent to discover evidence that helps bring criminals to justice.
There's more to me than meets the eye...
Ismaels-Legacy
Marshall
Marshall

Re: Character Creation

Post by Ismaels-Legacy »

I like that idea! Once I get time to post more rules I think we may be able to work that out!
"as long as you don't talk about one anchor fellating someone."-TSD