Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Two players available for a game

Post here if you are a DM looking for players or a player hoping to find a game to join.
Forum rules
Please stay on topic at all times. Also, please use proper topic titles to help keep these forums organized. *Use gaming style, gaming type etc in titles* IE: Looking for players in a 3.5e D&D campaign.
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Two players available for a game

Post by mltillis »

One of my players from my long-term tabletop game, that recently ended due to a combination of CoVid and a player couple moving after taking a dream job out of state, and I are looking to try a forum game, just one for myself until I can gauge what pace I can keep up with.

He's familiar with everything from the original rule set up to D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder 1st edition. Also knows quite a bit about Greyhawk and most of the other classic settings from the 90s and earlier. Probably as versed with Greyhawk as I am with Forgotten Realms.

Mel
Last edited by mltillis on Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
Chris1234
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Two players available for a game

Post by Chris1234 »

There's a 5e Waterdeep game that's just restarting. Has two players and room for more. 5e is probably the easiest of all the DnD versions..
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Trying to stick with 3.5 or earlier. I believe that we found one.
"It's quite a place. A place of good times and bad, of pain and growth, but in the end a place of great hope. - But if you ever do come aboard, remember one thing: No one there is exactly what he seems. But then, who is?"- G'Kar
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

My 2e Ravenloft game is still running, and I have another 2e homebrew game (Genwald). To be fair I have been a bit slower keeping up the last month or so, but I should be ramping back up in the next week or so

That said, it sounds like you found something already
mltillis
Marshall
Marshall

Post by mltillis »

Let me get my feet wet first with the one and see what I can handle. I don't want to repeat joining more games than I can keep up with again.

Mel