Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 3 Scene 1: Arrivals and Leavetakings

A 2E game set in the mysterious realm of Ravenloft.

Moderator: TristenC

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 3 Scene 1: Arrivals and Leavetakings

Post by TristenC »

The woman watches her but doesn't respond to the 'why she went out alone remark. And which song did you have in mind? She asks.

==
A Cha check seems appropriate here ;)
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Simple [1d20]=7

I think that's a pass.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[Ooc] very nice. And which song was it she wanted to perform? [/ooc]
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"Well I can't really sing her favourite song, Old Mountain Dew doesn't really fit.. but I'm sure I can write something in the same style that's more suitable.. It depends how long I have."

(I've actually knocked something together already..)
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
Darithe
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Darithe »

Iscind

Iscind, ill-at-ease without her shield-brother by her side remains tensed for trouble. Not knowing but best place to investigate next she remains silent and alert.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Grand Hall of Song and Dance: Interior (Mira, Esker, Jerry, Merrick)
As Mira moves off and begins speaking with the woman, Jerry scans the interior of the wide hall and the people as well. Most seem to be busy about some task or other or socializing. Her shrewd eye finds no sign of vermin infestation, undue sickliness or neglect that commonly accompanies the lairs of powerful undead; it would seem the hall itself is unlikely to be such a creature's haven. The quartet draw no few eyes, particularly Mira's red hair and the heavily armed Esker. Jerry and Merrick too receive a certain amount of curious attention and the cycle of gossip already begins to swirl about the bards curious companions...

Mrs Tsamin considers the Bard's offer, and spares a glance over Mira's entourage of the two half-elves and the warrior... So too does she detect the attention of the locals upon their group. She speaks softly to Mira, but without whispering. It is a lovely offer, dear. I do think that we can find a moment for you, who I understand from some of her friends she was quite enamored with your music. If you want to put something special for her together, I can listen to it before the memorial. Scanning the other locals at her disposal and the obvious distraction of the outlanders she smiles slightly. I do appreciate your offer of other assistance, though I suspect it might be more distraction for some. She nods, kindly, and finishes. I think with the bulk of the college we can manage the mundane items so you can craft your lyrics.

Grand Hall of Song and Dance: Exterior (Cross, Elsa, Gregor, Iscind)
Even as Iscind shifts uncertainly among the others, she realizes the young Pyros has vanished somewhere, about the same time the blonde halfling cleric seems to notice as well. Oh, where... I swear we need to put a leash on him one of these days.... Cross, the white-haired elf seems content to watch the large raven, which chooses this moment to swoop down and perch upon his shoulder.... It eyes the others but seems to have a particular interest in Iscind at the moment...

Oh! hahah, The platinum haired Elf chuckles. It seems you have sparked his curiosity, Iscind... Cross chuckles. Indeed the stately Raven stands stark contrast of ebony feathers against his master's white hair. Those eyes, dark like pools of ink peer unblinking at the viking woman's own eyes as if it saw deep beyond the physical world. Hmm... that's odd... he... He seems to be telling me something... something he remembers... But that can't be, could it? Fenrir, he.. says he 'remembers' you... but it is not his memory... I'm confused...
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

"She was a Friend a good one. She saw me for who I am and not for who I might be. I will honour her. Its just so senseless.. Utterly senseless." She pauses, "I hope Airand and Azi have a chance to speak." She smiles and shakes her head again. "Like me, they are still trying to make sense of it all."

Borderlands 3 - Navi
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Grand Hall of Song and Dance: Interior (Mira, Esker, Jerry, Merrick)
Mrs Tsamin nods, Azais was here earlier, poor dear. She has agreed to share a few words, though I know it will be difficult for her.