Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread

A 2E game set in the mysterious realm of Ravenloft.

Moderator: TristenC

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread

Post by TristenC »

yeah, sadly having it stunned was the best opportunity but both her allies went into melee :/

The party is on the path at the edge of the bushes. Basically Mira was a little into the bush (heh) Pyros and Gregor were by the trail and the beastie leapt onto the trail with the Kender who had begun to back away (so actually Mira is the only one even partly in the bush, though it is near for all). Yes, the path is quite narrow and the bushes to either side are sufficient for the web to latch onto. The path itself is probably only 10 ft wide. Of course she can position it as she wishes for best advantage. I have been away from my mapmaker most of the day but I will work something up tonight (US time) to help inform her decision. You can alter basically anything before the next combat post, i will edit the old post for a map and mention it in OOC when i do

Fun fact, if Gregor had possessed a weapon capable of hurting it that first round, It would probably be dead by now.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Re: Mira Rhelarwen (Jenara)- Private Thread

Post by TristenC »

The Grand Hall of Song and Dance: Interior (Mira)

The bard steps through the high doors into the vaulted hallway. The polished columns and adornments echo the murmur and quiet chatter of dozens of locals; replacing the typical ambiance of music. Some go about tasks like tying small boquets with ribbon or gathering up candles and other items for the memorial. A few small groups seem only to be friends in quiet discussion who are observing the preparations.

One buxom woman in a blue dress, seemingly past her middle years, seems to be directing several others. She appears to be the only one issuing instructions