Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

BishGada (Private thread) Labyrinth of Madness

A classic 2e Puzzle dungeon for High Level characters
Beware, this one is substantially longer and (IMHO) even harder than the legendary Tomb of Horrors!

Moderator: TristenC

TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: BishGada (Private thread) Labyrinth of Madness

Post by TristenC »

Are there flying undead creatures beside dracolich and ghost dragons? Animate dead monsters that had wings will let it fly?
Aside specters and such, i'm not aware of which all undead can fly.

-yeah the PSC is a valif source, we just have to make sure the spheres and accessibility is available. For instance, if there is only one source for a certain spell and it doesn't apply to Ke'Sha (like a god from another world he hasnt been to whose beliefs don't align eith his) then it is inaccessible.
example:
-Create ancient undead description in PSC says it is only bestowed by the god Mulhorandi of the Forgotten Realms and seems that the beliefs of the deceased matter greatly in the result. In addition it appears there is a lot of preservation required for the subject, so probably outside the scope of this one-shot anyway

I'll have to take some time to look through the other ones you describe in the July 2nd post. It's a lot

-It looks like you don't have access to the Healing sphere at all, so Regen Light wounds is out. The rest of the ones you have proposed for the swap out are good.
BishGada
Count
Count

Post by BishGada »

You are correct about the healing sphere. I got confused, not sure what made be believe I have minor access to it. Sorry.
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

No worries. It was probably because it is described as a necromantic effect (which all healing technically is and detects as necromancy under detect magic etc) but for priests they separate Necromantic and Healing spells into their own spheres