Your #1 Source for online D&D gaming!

Act 2, Scene 2: "To Crush the Wetrocks" (Main Game Thread)

The 2E AD&D Homebrew Sandbox world of Genwald is large, ancient, and magical. There are many undiscovered/untamed places. The Sun Kingdom (European style, Late Medieval Human NG Monarchy) is the basic Campaign area, but PCs can end up anywhere.

The scars of ancient battles of titanic proportions mark the land. Wild magic zones, fantastical terrain, grand adventure, political strife, and even artifacts of wonder await. Choose your part and come make your mark on the world. A wide array of unconventional races and classes are available.

Moderator: TristenC

Styrius
Peddler
Peddler
http://www.ibro.pl/blog/najlepsza-oferta-na-kuchnie-na-wymiar-w-warszawie/

Re: Act 2, Scene 2: "To Crush the Wetrocks" (Main Game Thread)

Post by Styrius »

(OOC: Tristan, whatever image you posted is unviewable by my computer or phone.) FIndalsip begins to carefully look all around for any drawers, cabinets, etc... that might contain hints or clues as to the combination for the levers and buttons. Drunk dwarves can't always be relied on to remember codes and such magical things. If they left in a hurry, the 'cheat sheet' might still be around.
You are talkin' to the holy symbol wearing,
Ruby ring wearing, kiss stealing; Woo!
Praying/healing, beholder riding, griffin flying
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

[It was just a link to the symbol of Dumathoin, a gem wtith 6 outer facets and one wider central face beneath a mountain. Linar has indicated the carving on the panel is like a series of buttons. Basically it is a 6-piece keypad and 3 levers]
Attachments
dumathoin.jpg
dumathoin.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 260 times
Styrius
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Styrius »

"Has anyone been in here or found anything before?" Findalsip continues to look around in hopes of finding clues not wanting to get shutdown like has happened before with the Drow.
Son of a blowgun, and I'm having a hard time holding these Aboleth shoes down! WOO!
Jenara
Elven Princess
Elven Princess

Post by Jenara »

Katten was out of her Depth, she didn't like this being underground, her soul felt disconnected, like she was a tarp fluttering in the wind. If anyone checks she moves nervously, her confidence gone as she follows behind, holding Dran close.
" Kid never learned to clear a room. Doors and corners, I told him. Doors and corners."

Demiplane of Dread - Mira Human Bard (Searching for the Crown)
Genwald - Nesserrr (Katten) Feliz Ranger (Going Solo..)
- Stardust (Jade) Pixie Warlock (Seeking answers)
Borderlands 3 - Navi
Nocturno
King
King

Post by Nocturno »

If he notices Katten's unconfortable-ness
"I do not like this either. Too far from the cover of leaves, and open sky."

He then heads over to the Gnome.
"Anything I can do to lend a hand to speed this up?"
TristenC
Initiate Immortal
Initiate Immortal

Post by TristenC »

Dran seems to be picking up on his mother's nervousness and sticks close to the ranger.

Fin searches the desk area and finds some pages with an official seal marking and letterhead. The writing is all in Dwarven however. Linar nods, Yes this passage leads to a desk area. I found a few things there last time, including the other panel. Unfortunately without the code, we will likely be locked out again... I did find this one scrap of paper with a short series of runes on it. He says, producing the scrap. I don't suppose anyone reads Dwarven... he prompts.

The slip of paper with two lines of text hand-written on them. Each line contains 6 runes
Styrius
Peddler
Peddler

Post by Styrius »

Findalsip remarks, "I don't read Dwarven. I really should learn someday."